Friday, June 24, 2011

France

So I realized I've never posted anything about France.

I like France. I have never had the problems most people claim to have had in France -- no, it does not have the world monopoly on rudeness. BUT it does have the world monopoly on delicious crepes, and that is pretty awesome.

Chillin' in the garden behind Notre Dame

I enjoy how some of Paris' roofs randomly are covered in gold.  One man told me that every couple years they have to pay a significant tax to re-gold the damn things. 

Haha, we were so little!
In Paris, the cops mean business.

So.... it is not only bears that I molest. I'll admit to enjoying the fondling of most large animals.

1 comment:

  1. I love France, especially rural France. It is such an awesome place to visit and the food is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete