Saturday, March 5, 2011

The day the Greyhound died

I often have to defend my decision to ride the Greyhound. For the most part, I feel that I have defended the ol' lady well, proving that buses can be a reliable (and entertaining) mode of transportation in America.

Yea, well...I have to break up with the Greyhound. We are done.

This week I got the brilliant idea to just ride the bus across Arizona in order to visit a school. The majority of this trip was so traumatic that I will never speak about it. But to give you a taste of the horror:

Guy sitting next to me- " I shot a guy, so I served time. But I'm not like a cold blooded mother fucker. Man cut my homie's throat so I got even. He deserved it." The way he talked about killing someone was one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

This man soon after tried to fondle my legs in the most repulsive pick up attempt ever.


I just...can't.

2 comments:

  1. I think that would have ruined it for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. I think the worst part was how other people around us totally were ok with murdering someone. They weren't even this guy's friends; they were just strangers who thought "MURDER IS KEWL". :(

    ReplyDelete