Tuesday, February 8, 2011

O Hai Guys!

Ok, I have to admit I am curious about who reads this blog (oh ego, you be out of control). Some days I have 10 page views and I am pretty sure those are just from my cat. Other days I have 1,000...of course, those might also just be from my cat.

But after checking out my stats page, it seems a lot of people-who-are-not-my-cat read this thing. People from really awesome places! And since this is a travel blog, I thought it'd be fun to run some of the countries by you...

My top readers are: *drumroll*.....the US (predictable), Canada, the UK, Australia, Germany, Malaysia, Portugal, Turkey, Sweden, and Norway.

Most of these places I haven't been to, which makes me terribly ashamed. Especially Canada! I mean, I've gone to Tahiti but yet I can't seem to make it up north to our awesome neighbors. But don't feel too bad, Canada; I went to Japan before I went to Mexico - and I lived mere hours from the border. I promise I will come visit you soon!

While these countries are the big hitters, I don't want to forget some of the cooler places you guys are reading from. Liiiiiiiiiiiike: Jamaica, Pakistan, Croatia, Bosnia, Chile and Russia.

That is incredible. The internet is magic!


Anyway, thanks for reading. You all are from the hundred places I have yet to go, so I hope you'll drop me a line with tips, recommendations, and high fives as I gear up to come visit.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm always checking to see what countries visitors from my blog come from! It's pretty cool isn't it? :) Surprisingly, Americans and Germans are my top visitors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it is a pretty neat stat. I am completely blown away by the fact that someone from Pakistan really likes my posts about Peru.

    ReplyDelete