Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey you guys!

I started this blog with the intention of going through every country systematically, sharing pictures and giving you a time-line of my travels. But let's face it; I have geographical ADD. Not only can I not stay in the same place for an extended period of time, but I can't even write about the same place more than two days in a row without feeling caged in.

So this is why you are getting a seemingly arbitrary mash of my travel experiences, perhaps only gelled together with my sarcasm. I apologize if this is confusing, but I just can't write a real travel blog. However, the search box in the upper right column is really good about finding what you need. Type in the country you want, and BAM, you'll get your info!  Maybe one day I'll have a better archiving layout where you can search by country/region. I don't have the skills to build that, but I'll ask for it for Christmas.

But I hope you continue to enjoy the blog anyway; very once in awhile I post things worthwhile. Sometimes. Then I immediately forget about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment