Friday, December 24, 2010

One goal

So I pretty much only have one goal in life. Visit every country* in the world. All of them.


*Country as according to the 2010 UN member list. I've got to draw the line somewhere because countries keep multiplying like crazy (I'm looking at you, Balkans).

BUT -- I am including Palestine, Taiwan and Vatican City on there too (opening a whooooooole can of worms with this sentence). Western Sahara, I dunno how I feel about you. If someone can give me a really compelling argument that it should be included then I'll think about it.





If you want to help me do this, either through witty statements of support, monetary donations, or travel companionship, please let me know. Even if you don't want to help, I'll be updating this blog with stories and pictures. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment